Zidane: I Knew Ronaldo Would Be Back

Real Madrid boss, Zinedine Zidane believes his faith and trust in Cristiano Ronaldo, has been duly repaid, following the 5-0 thrashing of Sevilla.
The Portugal ace drew level with Messi, after winning his fifth Golden Ball earlier this week, and was a thorn in Sevilla’s side.
Ronaldo scored a brace in the 5-0 thrashing and Zidane who has always defended the forward during his goal drought, and feels vindicated after his performance.
“It could be this is his perfect week and I hope he continues in this rhythm,” he told a news conference.
“I already said – I didn’t say it for nothing – because I know him and I know his ambition every day in training, I knew he was going to score.
“Sometimes he doesn’t and nobody is happy, but you always have to be careful with him.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toke Makinwa OAP has only one birthday wish and it is Anthony Joshua

Not Every Woman Deserves a Great Guy. (Like not all Guys Deserve a Great Woman)